4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 1/3 lbs ground turkey
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 25 oz jar Colavita Organic Garden Sauce
1 28 oz can Cirio Diced Tomatoes
1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
Oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste
1 package Colavita gnocchi
Shredded parmesan cheese
1. Heat olive oil in large pot.
2. Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add turkey to pan and cook through, breaking up any large chunks. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper according to taste.
4. Add bell pepper, zucchini, and tomatoes to pot and bring mixture to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for an hour.
6. Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
7. Serve gnocchi with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.