Prep time: 15
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Colavita Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Place the strawberries in a bowl.
- Drizzle the Colavita Balsamic Vinegar over the strawberries and sprinkle with sugar and black pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place them in the refrigerator if using the next day.
- Add marinated strawberries to salads, as a garnish to ice cream, whipped cream or yogurt, or in our Crostini.