Prep time: 15
Cook time: 15
Total time: 30
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Colavita Classic, Mediterranean or Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Colavita Balsamic Vinegar
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine everything in a bowl, and mix lightly. Stack 2 layers of aluminum foil, and top with a light drizzle of Colavita Olive Oil.
- Fold up sides of the foil, just slightly—forming walls. Pour fruit mixture into the foil, and bring edges of the foil to meet, closing the package.
- Grill over medium flame for about 10 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from the grill and transfer to a bowl. Can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Allow to come to room temperature before serving.