Cheese makes everything better, including Brussels sprouts! Enjoy these parmesan shaved Brussels sprouts with any Thanksgiving meal.
2 lbs brussels sprouts, shredded (use a food processor)
2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive OIl
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp Colavita White Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1/4 tsp salt
Ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Heat 2 tsbp Colavita Olive Oil over medium heat in a large, deep skillet, or wide Dutch oven.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Add the brussels sprouts and stir.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Brussels sprouts should be a bit charred and almost soft.
- Add the Colavita balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice and salt; stir well. Cook covered for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot sprinkled with Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Storage Instructions: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.