Garlic Marinated Grilled Shrimp
This Garlic Marinated Grilled Shrimp is not only a great recipe for grilled shrimp, it also comes with a unique savory marinade you can use on anything.
- Italian Herb Marinade
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wooden skewers
- Pour the Italian Herb Marinade into a large re-sealable plastic bag with the shrimp.
- Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat up a grill to medium-low heat.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and discard the extra marinade.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting with extra Colavita Olive Oil if necessary.
- Serve immediately.