This smoothie is not just packed with tons of green "good feel" foods, it also takes seconds to make.
- 8 oz. of coconut water
- 1 scoop protein powder (we use Full Throttle Endurance Whey Protein)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup chopped kale leaves (rinsed, stems removed)
- 1/2 cup chopped mango (feel free to use frozen mango cubes)
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- Optional: shot of Sun Chlorela
- Throw everything in the blender. Blend until you can't blend anymore. Or until everything is properly mixed up – whichever comes first.
- If the consistency is too thick, you can add some water or ice cubes.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw and sip away!