Serves 4 as a snack
- 1 large bunch kale, tough stems removed, leaves torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Position oven racks in upper third and center of oven; preheat to 400°F.
- Rinse the kale thoroughly and pat dry. Place the kale in a large bowl and drizzle Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
- Massage the oil and spices onto the kale leaves to evenly coat.
- Place the seasoned kale leaves on a large baking sheet lined with foil, making sure the leaves don’t overlap. If all the kale leaves don’t fit, you can use a second baking sheet, or bake the leaves in batches.
- Bake until most leaves are crisp, rotating the baking sheets halfway through the cooking process, 8 to 12 minutes total, but keep an eye on the delicate leaves so they don’t burn.