Pan Steamed Salmon with Julienned Carrot, Zucchini, Ginger, and Soy
For an Asian-inspired meal, try out our Pan Steamed Salmon with Carrots and Zucchini. Finish off the vegetables with olive oil to give them extra flavor.
- 4 x 10 oz. fillets of salmon
- 4 carrots peeled and cut julienne-style by hand or using a mandolin
- 3 zucchini washed, dried, outer portions cut into julienne
- 1 tbsp diced peeled ginger
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 oz. Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat a large pan on medium
- Add the soy sauce to the pan, then the vegetables and ginger and then the salmon on top. Bring to simmer, cover with a lid over low heat.
- In 6 -7 minutes remove the lid and check the salmon for doneness. If done, remove the salmon and vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Add the Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the sauce in the pan and stir, cooking for a few minutes until everything is incorporated and the warm.
- Arrange the salmon and veggies on 4 plates, top each one with the warm sauce and serve immediately.