Roasted Turkey Panini
The Roasted Turkey Panini pairs pancetta, often referred to as Italian bacon, with turkey and goat cheese. This makes for an excellent lunch!
- 8 thick slices of multi-grain bread
- 1 lb roasted and sliced turkey breast
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 8 slices pancetta (2 per panini) - crisped
- Colavita Balsamic Glace
- 1 bunch of leafy greens like Boston Lettuce or Mesclun
- Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your oven to 400°F. Place strips of pancetta on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure the strips do not overlap each other.
- Roast for 10 minutes, until crispy. Check in on them at 6 minutes to make sure they are not burning.
- Feel free to roast longer to achieve desired amount of crispiness.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on paper towels to absorb excess fat.