Roasted Vegetable Panini
To make the ultimate Roasted Vegetable Panini, pair up sweet potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, cheese and spinach inside two slices of Italian baguette.
- 1 Italian baguette, sliced in half and into 3” lengths
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into ⅛” thick rounds -roasted
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into ⅛” thick rounds - roasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced into ¼” thick rounds
- ¼ lb smoked mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices mortadella (2 per panini)
- 1 jar Colavita Pesto
- 6 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 tbs Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle them with Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast them in the oven until soft, about 20 minutes, flipping them with metal tongs halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.