Turkey and Vegetable Tomato Sauce with Gnocchi
Missing gnocchi from your healthy meals? Here's a great recipe that has a lot of healthy flavors and includes delicious gnocchi. Recipe by Lindsay Bayer.
- 2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/3 lbs ground turkey
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 25 oz jar Colavita Organic Garden Sauce
- 1 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste
- 1 package Colavita Gnocchi
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large pot.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add turkey to pan and cook through, breaking up any large chunks. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper according to taste.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, and tomatoes to pot and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for an hour.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Serve gnocchi with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.