Turmeric Mango Smoothie Bowl with Activated Charcoal
Not only is this turmeric mango smoothie bowl with activated charcoal perfect for Instagram, it takes less than 15 minutes to make and tastes amazing! You can find activated charcoal at your local health food stores or online.
- 4 ripe bananas, chopped and frozen (you can use store bought frozen fruit here)
- 1 small mango (about 1 cup), flesh removed, chopped and frozen (you can use store bought frozen fruit here)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ cup almond milk or any thin dairy free milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼-1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder*
- Pomegranate Seeds or freeze-dried raspberries
- Fresh orange, thinly sliced
- In a high-speed food processor, add frozen banana, frozen mango, turmeric, almond milk and Colavita EVOO. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowls.
- Sprinkle or sift over activated charcoal and decorate with toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!