Recipe Courtesy of Amber Pierce
- 1 Fresh ciabatta bread, loaf or rolls
- 2 c. fresh arugula
- 3 TBSP Colavita EVOO
- 4 TBSP fresh grated parmesan
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2 eggs
- Slice ciabatta loaf lengthwise and cut into slices 4-5″ wide. Toast lightly in toaster or oven. Drizzle with 1 TBSP Colavita EVOO and a pinch of sea salt.
- Bring 1 TBSP Colavita EVOO up to medium heat in a skillet.
- Gently add eggs, keeping yolks intact. When whites are nearly done, flip gently and remove from heat.
- Top each ciabatta toast with fresh arugula, place an over-easy egg on each, and gently open the yolk to let it run over arugula and toast.
- Top with grated parmesan (~2 TBSP each), a drizzle of Colavita EVOO and cracked black pepper.