- 8 zucchini 1.2kg
- sea salt
- 150g bunch of asparagus
- 2 spring onion bulbs finely sliced
- 1-cup mint leaves
- 1 cup flat parsley leaves
- 200g Greek feta
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds toasted
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Colavita Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove grated
- Pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Dressing add the lemon, oil and garlic and mix together until well combined add a good pinch of salt and pepper. Adjusting the oil and lemon to achieve a balanced tangy dressing.
- Next prepare the zucchini noodles. Using a julienne peeler, food processor or just a simple box grater shred it into long strips. Place in a colander add a large pinch of salt and allow it to sit for 20 minutes this will draw out any excess moisture.
- Using a sharp knife finely slice the asparagus into strips.
- Combine the zucchini noodles ,asparagus strips spring onion and herbs stir through the lemon dressing crumble over the feta and serve topped with slivered almonds.